* Places at request * Mediterranean Spain and France. Sail the Balearic Sea from Alicante to Toulon and back and discover this beautiful region in a new way – from the board of a Tall Ship. Embark the Alexander von Humboldt II in Spain for a journey which will make you forget all about the rainy autumn of the Northern Europe.Languages on board are mainly German and English. For all Windseekers, minimum age 18 years.
Alicante is a port city on the Costa Blanca, Mediterranean coast of Spain. Climb up to the 16-century Castle of Santa Barbara for a great view over the city and take a stroll through the lively Explanada de Espana with its many cafes and restaurants. Visit Barrio Santa Cruz for a taste of authentic local culture and if you love everything sailing-related don't miss the Volvo Ocean Race Museum.
Dates: 18 November 2017 - 29 November 2017
Embarkation: 16:00 / Disembarkation: 10:00
For Windseekers of all ages, minimum age 18 years
Windseekers joining: 0
No sailing experience required!
Official language on board: English and German
Price includes: accommodation and meals, excludes drinks at the bar
Price excludes transportation costs to-and from the ports. Our travel counsellor can advise you and book your transfers
Windseekers need to have a health insurance and a travel insurance
Need to take with you on board: towels
Contact your fellow-Windseekers via Windseeker facebook
"As crew, there is nothing better then standing back and seeing the trainees do all the work and do it perfectly!"
Stephanie (42) France
"I LEARNED THAT IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO FIND A NEW PASSION IN LIFE."
You sail on theAlexander von Humboldt II
Alexander von Humboldt II
The Alexander von Humboldt II is a sail training ship in every possible way. She was built by and for sail trainers. She meets high safety standards and has modern nautical and technical facilities. The permanent crew members are specially …
All the things to do: maintenance on board, going for a walk down town, having a beach day, taking a taxi around the island, exploring neighbouring islands by ferry, going out to eat and drink... A jolly good time it was …
An experience I will put in my backpack and carry with me for the rest of my life
Morgenster, 14 July 2016
– by the Trainees
Arriving in Scheveningen with mixed feelings, the yearning to set sail to this adventure and the knowledge and feeling of the sadness of my girlfriend. I know I'm going to miss her too. After a painful goodbye to the …
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * Leaving A Coruña, you will sail the Bay of Biscay. Its deep waters show us often a lot of sea mammals, such as dolphins and whales.You will visit a lovely …
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * You´ll start this trip in Horta (island Faial) and sail south of Piconone of the easternmost islands of the Azores. On this beautiful island you have the time to hike …
Santiago de Cuba (CU) - Bermuda (BM) - Azores (PT)
13 June - 13 July 2018
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * Immerse yourself in the ocean swell, let everything just go and enjoy the blue sky, ocean life, the peaceful atmosphere and pleasant company. First you'll sail from Santiago de Cuba …
Galápagos Islands (EC) - Panama (PA) - Santiago de Cuba (CU)
19 May - 06 June 2018
* Last place in a female cabin available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * This is a journey with many highlights! You start in the Galápagos Islands, in the port of Santa Cruz, where the Anne-Margaretha is anchored. The trip …