Sailing around Tenerife. Board Alexander von Humboldt II for a week-long exploration of the Canary Islands. Enjoy the sun, wind, beautiful landscapes and amazing wildlife, and re-charge your batteries during long northern winter. Come on board and sail in one of the best sailing regions of the world, famous for good winds and constant temperatures. Languages on board are mainly German and English. In addition extra, per person € 50, – for harbor fees, pilotage and canal feescalculated. Surcharge for 2-bed cabin 25% p.p. For all Windseekers, minimum age 18 years.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife is the shared capital of the Canary Islands, together with Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. The central square Plaza de España is a real eye-catcher, situated between the ocean and the old, bustling city centre. Lose yourself in the crowded alleys, find a spot on one of the terraces, or leave town and discover the rugged volcanic landscape. The museum of Nature and Man is worth a visit. Chances are you’ll find pilot whales in the waters around Tenerife, so keep an eye out!
Santa Cruz de Tenerife (ES)
Santa Cruz de Tenerife (ES)
Dates: 27 February 2018 - 6 March 2018
Embarkation: 16:00 / Disembarkation: 10:00
For Windseekers of all ages, minimum age 18 years
Windseekers joining: maximum 54
No sailing experience required!
Official language on board: English and German
Price includes: accommodation and meals, excludes drinks at the bar
Price excludes transportation costs to-and from the ports. Our travel counsellor can advise you and book your transfers
Windseekers need to have a health insurance and a travel insurance
Need to take with you on board: towels
Tan (17) Turkey
"If you believe and push yourself there is nothing you can't do."
Christopher (16) England
"I LEARNED THAT I COULD DO THINGS THAT I COULD HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE"
Epp (20) Estonia
"The nicest moment WAS ARRIVING TO CADIZ, WHEN WE SAT ON THE MAST WITH THE ENTIRE TEAM, WEARING OUR TEAM SHIRTS AND SINGING LOUDLY TO LET PEOPLE KNOW WE'RE COMING."
You sail on theAlexander von Humboldt II
Alexander von Humboldt II
The Alexander von Humboldt II is a sail training ship in every possible way. She was built by and for sail trainers. She meets high safety standards and has modern nautical and technical facilities. The permanent crew members are specially …
– by Charlotte (26, UK) and Pernille (20, Denmark)
We were lucky as a watch this morning and didn’t go on sail watch until 8am. Some people had to get up to make breakfast but the rest of us enjoyed our lie in and were bright eyed and eager. …
We are adventurers... each of us in our own way. For some... it's facing the sea-sickness of rolling swells and books that move across the table on their own. Or climbing the mast all the way to the top, breathing heavy and heart …
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Leaving A Coruña, you will sail the Bay of Biscay. Its deep waters show us often a lot of sea mammals, such as dolphins and whales.You will visit a lovely …
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * You´ll start this trip in Horta (island Faial) and sail south of Piconone of the easternmost islands of the Azores. On this beautiful island you have the time to hike …
Santiago de Cuba (CU) - Bermuda (BM) - Azores (PT)
13 June - 13 July 2018
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Immerse yourself in the ocean swell, let everything just go and enjoy the blue sky, ocean life, the peaceful atmosphere and pleasant company. First you'll sail from Santiago de Cuba …
Galápagos Islands (EC) - Panama (PA) - Santiago de Cuba (CU)
19 May - 06 June 2018
* Last place in a female cabin available - contact email@example.com before booking * This is a journey with many highlights! You start in the Galápagos Islands, in the port of Santa Cruz, where the Anne-Margaretha is anchored. The trip …