* Places at request * Last minute price – only € 895 p.p.! Places at request. A perfect sailing trip for bird watchers and photographers.You sail southerly, rather near the Argentinean coast, so you can see the mountains from time to time. Then you will reach the Strait of Magellan. You enter the world of the huge albatrosses, petrols and other seabirds, in thousands to admire. The humpback whales follow you to the south, on their way to the Antarctic, where you will meet them again. Open for all Windseekers, minimum age 15 years.
Punta del Este is a city in southeastern Uruguay, popular among the tourists for its many attractions. Climb the beautiful, 45-metre high lighthouse for amazing views, see La Mano de Punta del Este, famous sculpture which is a symbol of town and enjoy watersports on the scenic beaches. If you're lucky, you may even spot a southern right whale!
Ushuaia is commonly regarded as the most southern city in the World or 'El Fin del Mundo'. This Argentinian port is known as a starting point for expeditions to Antarctica. The city was originally built up around a prison in the early 20th century, but today tourists come to Ushuaia to visit the national park Tierra del Fuego, go skiing in the nearby mountains, or sail the Beagle canal. Ushuaias’ windy subpolar climate serves to reinforce the notion that you’re at the ‘end of the world’.
Punta del Este (UY)
Dates: 24 November 2017 - 14 December 2017
Embarkation: 12:00 / Disembarkation: 12:00
For Windseekers of all ages, minimum age 15 years
Windseekers joining: maximum of 12
No sailing experience required!
Official language on board: English
Price includes: accommodation and meals, excludes drinks at the bar
Price excludes transportation costs to-and from the ports. Our travel counsellor can advise you and book your transfers
Windseekers need to have a health insurance and a travel insurance
Need to take with you on board: sleeping bag, pillowcase, sheets and towels
Contact your fellow-Windseekers via Windseeker facebook
You will sleep in a bunk/cabin
Ang (25) Malaysia
"I conquered the fear of climbing up high."
Nina (20) Norway
"My trip in a few words: Sailed, tried new things. Big ship. Seasickness. Spent a lot of time on the sea."
Ida (19) Finland
"The best moment was when we crossed the finish line and everybody celebrated together. The tone was simply unforgettable!"
You sail on theAnne-Margaretha
The dream of Heinz Wutschke and Greet Dekker to sail the oceans with their own ship became true when they built the Anne-Margaretha. Far away from everyday commotion you experience the special peace and quiet of sailing the ocean. Dolphins …
Sail training vessel Wylde Swan on her way from Harlingen to Tenerife. On board: crew and trainees.
14 October - 21 November.
After a night of playing with the anchor, it's time to set sail again. Without any sleep, we're preparing our …
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Leaving A Coruña, you will sail the Bay of Biscay. Its deep waters show us often a lot of sea mammals, such as dolphins and whales.You will visit a lovely …
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * You´ll start this trip in Horta (island Faial) and sail south of Piconone of the easternmost islands of the Azores. On this beautiful island you have the time to hike …
Santiago de Cuba (CU) - Bermuda (BM) - Azores (PT)
13 June - 13 July 2018
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Immerse yourself in the ocean swell, let everything just go and enjoy the blue sky, ocean life, the peaceful atmosphere and pleasant company. First you'll sail from Santiago de Cuba …
Galápagos Islands (EC) - Panama (PA) - Santiago de Cuba (CU)
19 May - 06 June 2018
* Last place in a female cabin available - contact email@example.com before booking * This is a journey with many highlights! You start in the Galápagos Islands, in the port of Santa Cruz, where the Anne-Margaretha is anchored. The trip …