* FULLY BOOKED * Sailing experience required * Start the spring season with this two-week delivery voyage up the coast of Europe. Board the Blue Clipper in southern Portugal and sail to Ireland while building you sailing experience on the Atlantic Ocean. Open to Windseekers of all ages, minimum age 15 years.
Portimão is a Portugese city in the southern region of Algarve. Take a stroll along the Alvor Boardwalk, relax on the white sands of the Praia Da Rocha beach and visit the Museu de Portimao for a little history lesson. You can also take a dolphin watching tour or do one of the multiple offered water sports.
Dublin is the capital and largest city of Ireland. It is located on the east coast, at the mouth of the River Liffey. Founded as a Viking settlement, the Kingdom of Dublin became Ireland's main city. The city has many landmarks and monuments dating back hundreds of years that you can visit. Walk through one of the many parks Dublin offers; it has more green spaces per square kilometer than any other European capital city. Try a Guiness in an Irish pub, brewed in Dublin since 1759. Cheers!
Dates: 17 March 2018 - 31 March 2018
Embarkation: 14:00 / Disembarkation: 10:00
For Windseekers of all ages, minimum age 15 years
Windseekers joining: maximum 20
Official language on board: English
Price includes: accommodation and meals, excludes drinks at the bar
Price excludes transportation costs to-and from the ports. Our travel counsellor can advise you and book your transfers
Windseekers need to have a health insurance and a travel insurance
Need to take with you on board: sleeping bags and towels
Mathijn (13) Netherlands
"Sailing on the North Sea by night, watching millions of stars"
Ang (25) Malaysia
"I conquered the fear of climbing up high."
Wietze (16) Netherlands
"Teamwork is the key"
You sail on theBlue Clipper
Tall Ship Blue Clipper is a spacious and luxuriously furnished three masted Topsail Schooner. In the construction of the hull, modern elements are mixed with traditional ones, such as a clipper bow, an elegant yacht stern and a long ballast …
An experience I will put in my backpack and carry with me for the rest of my life
Morgenster, 14 July 2016
– by the Trainees
Arriving in Scheveningen with mixed feelings, the yearning to set sail to this adventure and the knowledge and feeling of the sadness of my girlfriend. I know I'm going to miss her too. After a painful goodbye to the …
Finally after two and a half days of motor sailing we are able to carry on under sail alone. A bit later than expected but still very welcome, the ESE’ly winds have filled our sails again. Progress has been good …
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Leaving A Coruña, you will sail the Bay of Biscay. Its deep waters show us often a lot of sea mammals, such as dolphins and whales.You will visit a lovely …
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * You´ll start this trip in Horta (island Faial) and sail south of Piconone of the easternmost islands of the Azores. On this beautiful island you have the time to hike …
Santiago de Cuba (CU) - Bermuda (BM) - Azores (PT)
13 June - 13 July 2018
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Immerse yourself in the ocean swell, let everything just go and enjoy the blue sky, ocean life, the peaceful atmosphere and pleasant company. First you'll sail from Santiago de Cuba …
Galápagos Islands (EC) - Panama (PA) - Santiago de Cuba (CU)
19 May - 06 June 2018
* Last place in a female cabin available - contact email@example.com before booking * This is a journey with many highlights! You start in the Galápagos Islands, in the port of Santa Cruz, where the Anne-Margaretha is anchored. The trip …