* FULLY BOOKED * Sailing experience required * Start the spring season with this two-week delivery voyage up the coast of Europe. Board the Blue Clipper in southern Portugal and sail to Ireland while building you sailing experience on the Atlantic Ocean. Open to Windseekers of all ages, minimum age 15 years.
Portimão is a Portugese city in the southern region of Algarve. Take a stroll along the Alvor Boardwalk, relax on the white sands of the Praia Da Rocha beach and visit the Museu de Portimao for a little history lesson. You can also take a dolphin watching tour or do one of the multiple offered water sports.
Dublin is the capital and largest city of Ireland. It is located on the east coast, at the mouth of the River Liffey. Founded as a Viking settlement, the Kingdom of Dublin became Ireland's main city. The city has many landmarks and monuments dating back hundreds of years that you can visit. Walk through one of the many parks Dublin offers; it has more green spaces per square kilometer than any other European capital city. Try a Guiness in an Irish pub, brewed in Dublin since 1759. Cheers!
Dates: 17 March 2018 - 31 March 2018
Embarkation: 14:00 / Disembarkation: 10:00
For Windseekers of all ages, minimum age 15 years
Windseekers joining: maximum 20
Official language on board: English
Price includes: accommodation and meals, excludes drinks at the bar
Price excludes transportation costs to-and from the ports. Our travel counsellor can advise you and book your transfers
Windseekers need to have a health insurance and a travel insurance
Need to take with you on board: sleeping bags and towels
"When anchored at sea in the sun, I had not a care in the world"
Boukje (15) Netherlands
"I felt like a free human. Everything I did felt so good."
Max (17) Germany
"The wind increased and when we took down some sails, I felt the adrenalin rush through my body"
You sail on theBlue Clipper
Tall Ship Blue Clipper is a spacious and luxuriously furnished three masted Topsail Schooner. In the construction of the hull, modern elements are mixed with traditional ones, such as a clipper bow, an elegant yacht stern and a long ballast …
We are adventurers... each of us in our own way. For some... it's facing the sea-sickness of rolling swells and books that move across the table on their own. Or climbing the mast all the way to the top, breathing heavy and heart …
All the things to do: maintenance on board, going for a walk down town, having a beach day, taking a taxi around the island, exploring neighbouring islands by ferry, going out to eat and drink... A jolly good time it was …
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Leaving A Coruña, you will sail the Bay of Biscay. Its deep waters show us often a lot of sea mammals, such as dolphins and whales.You will visit a lovely …
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * You´ll start this trip in Horta (island Faial) and sail south of Piconone of the easternmost islands of the Azores. On this beautiful island you have the time to hike …
Santiago de Cuba (CU) - Bermuda (BM) - Azores (PT)
13 June - 13 July 2018
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Immerse yourself in the ocean swell, let everything just go and enjoy the blue sky, ocean life, the peaceful atmosphere and pleasant company. First you'll sail from Santiago de Cuba …
Galápagos Islands (EC) - Panama (PA) - Santiago de Cuba (CU)
19 May - 06 June 2018
* Last place in a female cabin available - contact email@example.com before booking * This is a journey with many highlights! You start in the Galápagos Islands, in the port of Santa Cruz, where the Anne-Margaretha is anchored. The trip …