– Special offer – voyage – Join the Christian Radich at the voyage: Bodø – Ålesund- Shetland – Haugesund. Price includes nights in port with breakfast. Open for all Windseekers, minimum age 15 years. (Age 12-15 accompanied by an adult). Prenight and afternight possible – 60 EUR (B&B).
Bodø is a town in Norway, located north of the Arctic Circle. Bodø is home to the world’s strongest maelstrom. The city is perfect for outdoor activities like walking, kayaking, diving and fishing, but also for climbing and hiking in the mountain range. Besides of impressing nature, you find there lively urban scene with shopping centres and diverse choice of cultural activities.
Haugesund is a town and municipality in Rogaland county, Norway with a history of herring fishing. The town is surrounded by several parks and recreational areas, perfect for getting a taste of Norway's nature. Visit the Nordvegen History Centre and Viking Settlement open-air museum and learn about the fascinating history of Vikings. Go to the Karmsund Folkemuseum and take a walk along the Haraldsgata street for a real feel of this small town's life.
Dates: 25 July 2017 - 10 August 2017
Embarkation: 15:00 / Disembarkation: 18:00
For Windseekers of all ages, minimum age 15 years (age 12-15 at request)
Windseekers joining: maximum of 80
No sailing experience required!
Official language on board: English
Price includes: accommodation and meals, excludes drinks at the bar
Price excludes transportation costs to-and from the ports. Our travel counsellor can advise you and book your transfers
One-off registration fee €25
Windseekers need to have a health insurance and a travel insurance
Need to take with you on board: sleeping bags and towels
Contact your fellow-Windseekers via Windseeker facebook
You will sleep in a hammock
Nina (20) Norway
"My trip in a few words: Sailed, tried new things. Big ship. Seasickness. Spent a lot of time on the sea."
Ida (19) Finland
"The best moment was when we crossed the finish line and everybody celebrated together. The tone was simply unforgettable!"
Christopher (16) England
"I LEARNED THAT I COULD DO THINGS THAT I COULD HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE"
You sail on theChristian Radich
Christian Radich is a sturdy and fast Norwegian windjammer who has won multiple races. Among others, she is the winner of the Tall Ships' Races 2005 and came first in 2006 during the legendary 50th Anniversary Tall Ships' Race from …
We left Alicante yesterday afternoon. With a nice 5 Bft in the back, we had a nice sailing day towards the Islas Baleares. A few minutes ago (22:30 CEST) we dropped anchor in a small harbour on the NW side …
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * Leaving A Coruña, you will sail the Bay of Biscay. Its deep waters show us often a lot of sea mammals, such as dolphins and whales.You will visit a lovely …
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * You´ll start this trip in Horta (island Faial) and sail south of Piconone of the easternmost islands of the Azores. On this beautiful island you have the time to hike …
Santiago de Cuba (CU) - Bermuda (BM) - Azores (PT)
13 June - 13 July 2018
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * Immerse yourself in the ocean swell, let everything just go and enjoy the blue sky, ocean life, the peaceful atmosphere and pleasant company. First you'll sail from Santiago de Cuba …
Galápagos Islands (EC) - Panama (PA) - Santiago de Cuba (CU)
19 May - 06 June 2018
* Last place in a female cabin available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * This is a journey with many highlights! You start in the Galápagos Islands, in the port of Santa Cruz, where the Anne-Margaretha is anchored. The trip …