* Places at request * Caribbean sailing on a Tall Ship. Join Christian Radich for several days of sailing on the beautiful Caribbean Sea. Embark in Saint Martin and sail south along the Windward Islands all the way to Grenada. This is a perfect trip for anyone wishing to escape the northern fall and charge their batteries with sun and wind for the coming winter! Open for all Windseekers, minimum age 18 years. (Age 15-18 accompanied by an adult). Afternight in Grenada possible – 60 EUR (B&B). Book together with the previous and/or next voyage for 10% off the total price!
Saint Martin is a Caribbean island, divided into a Dutch part and a French part. Its warm climate will help you adjust to the pace of life on the island, but if you want to do more than sip piña coladas, you'll find plenty to do. Visit the old fort St. Louis, overlooking Marigot bay, the French Quarter (Orleans), and Paradise Peak. Or stand at Princess Juliana Airport where you can nearly touch the planes as they fly over you. Discover the beautiful beaches of Simpson Bay and swim in the ocean.
Grenada is an island-state composed of a main island, Grenada, and six smaller islands. Located in the Southeastern Caribbean Sea it hosts more than a hundred thousand inhabitants. The capital city, Saint George's, is surrounded by a hillside of an old volcano crater and a pretty big harbor. Those islands are well known tourist destinations because of the beautiful waters, astonishing landscapes and local culture. So, take your hiking shoes and go for walk to the top of the old volcano!
Saint Martin (FR)
Dates: 2 December 2017 - 8 December 2017
Embarkation: 19:00 / Disembarkation: 14:00
For Windseekers of all ages, minimum age 18 years (age 15-18 at request)
Windseekers joining: Maximum of 80
No sailing experience required!
Official language on board: English
Price includes: accommodation and meals, excludes drinks at the bar
Price excludes transportation costs to-and from the ports. Our travel counsellor can advise you and book your transfers
Windseekers need to have a health insurance and a travel insurance
Need to take with you on board: sleeping bags and towels
Contact your fellow-Windseekers via Windseeker facebook
You will sleep in a hammock
Nina (20) Norway
"My trip in a few words: Sailed, tried new things. Big ship. Seasickness. Spent a lot of time on the sea."
Stephanie (42) France
"I LEARNED THAT IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO FIND A NEW PASSION IN LIFE."
Ang (25) Malaysia
"I conquered the fear of climbing up high."
You sail on theChristian Radich
Christian Radich is a sturdy and fast Norwegian windjammer who has won multiple races. Among others, she is the winner of the Tall Ships' Races 2005 and came first in 2006 during the legendary 50th Anniversary Tall Ships' Race from …
We left Alicante yesterday afternoon. With a nice 5 Bft in the back, we had a nice sailing day towards the Islas Baleares. A few minutes ago (22:30 CEST) we dropped anchor in a small harbour on the NW side …
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Leaving A Coruña, you will sail the Bay of Biscay. Its deep waters show us often a lot of sea mammals, such as dolphins and whales.You will visit a lovely …
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * You´ll start this trip in Horta (island Faial) and sail south of Piconone of the easternmost islands of the Azores. On this beautiful island you have the time to hike …
Santiago de Cuba (CU) - Bermuda (BM) - Azores (PT)
13 June - 13 July 2018
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Immerse yourself in the ocean swell, let everything just go and enjoy the blue sky, ocean life, the peaceful atmosphere and pleasant company. First you'll sail from Santiago de Cuba …
Galápagos Islands (EC) - Panama (PA) - Santiago de Cuba (CU)
19 May - 06 June 2018
* Last place in a female cabin available - contact email@example.com before booking * This is a journey with many highlights! You start in the Galápagos Islands, in the port of Santa Cruz, where the Anne-Margaretha is anchored. The trip …