An ocean crossing voyage on a magnificent Tall Ship. Sail Christian Radich from the Caribbean to Azores in this epic voyage across the Atlantic Ocean. Say goodbye to northern winter and join an international group of sailors for this journey of 3.5 weeks. On the way you will also have the chance to visit Bermuda! You will get your sea legs and enjoy the time spent on board, with only the sea, sky and your new friends for company – perhaps with occasional group of dolphins coming to say hi!Open for all Windseekers, minimum age 18 years. (Age 15-18 accompanied by an adult). Afternight in Horta possible – 60 EUR (B&B). Book together with the previous and/or next voyage for 10% off the total price!
Saint Martin is a Caribbean island, divided into a Dutch part and a French part. Its warm climate will help you adjust to the pace of life on the island, but if you want to do more than sip piña coladas, you'll find plenty to do. Visit the old fort St. Louis, overlooking Marigot bay, the French Quarter (Orleans), and Paradise Peak. Or stand at Princess Juliana Airport where you can nearly touch the planes as they fly over you. Discover the beautiful beaches of Simpson Bay and swim in the ocean.
Horta is situated in the western part of the Archipelago of the Azores on the island of Faial. The marina is a primary stop for yachts crossing the Atlantic. Its walls and walkways are covered in paintings created by the crews of visiting ships. Peter's Cafe Sport, located across from the marina, houses the island's scrimshaw museum. A collection of artefacts carved from whale tooth and jawbone. This café is a point of reference for trans-Atlantic yachtsmen and sailors.
Saint Martin (FR)
Dates: 19 February 2018 - 13 March 2018
Embarkation: 19:00 / Disembarkation: 14:00
For Windseekers of all ages, minimum age 18 years (age 15-18 at request)
Windseekers joining: maximum of 80
No sailing experience required!
Official language on board: English
Price includes: accommodation and meals, excludes drinks at the bar
Price excludes transportation costs to-and from the ports. Our travel counsellor can advise you and book your transfers
Windseekers need to have a health insurance and a travel insurance
Need to take with you on board: sleeping bags and towels
Stephanie (42) France
"I LEARNED THAT IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO FIND A NEW PASSION IN LIFE."
Tan (17) Turkey
"If you believe and push yourself there is nothing you can't do."
Ang (25) Malaysia
"I conquered the fear of climbing up high."
You sail on theChristian Radich
Christian Radich is a sturdy and fast Norwegian windjammer who has won multiple races. Among others, she is the winner of the Tall Ships' Races 2005 and came first in 2006 during the legendary 50th Anniversary Tall Ships' Race from …
– by Charlotte (26, UK) and Pernille (20, Denmark)
We were lucky as a watch this morning and didn’t go on sail watch until 8am. Some people had to get up to make breakfast but the rest of us enjoyed our lie in and were bright eyed and eager. …
Our final day in the harbour was marked by a delightfully late breakfast, allowing everybody a proper recovery from the festivities of the prior day. The day was marked by the first happy hour of the journey, where every watch …
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Leaving A Coruña, you will sail the Bay of Biscay. Its deep waters show us often a lot of sea mammals, such as dolphins and whales.You will visit a lovely …
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * You´ll start this trip in Horta (island Faial) and sail south of Piconone of the easternmost islands of the Azores. On this beautiful island you have the time to hike …
Santiago de Cuba (CU) - Bermuda (BM) - Azores (PT)
13 June - 13 July 2018
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Immerse yourself in the ocean swell, let everything just go and enjoy the blue sky, ocean life, the peaceful atmosphere and pleasant company. First you'll sail from Santiago de Cuba …
Galápagos Islands (EC) - Panama (PA) - Santiago de Cuba (CU)
19 May - 06 June 2018
* Last place in a female cabin available - contact email@example.com before booking * This is a journey with many highlights! You start in the Galápagos Islands, in the port of Santa Cruz, where the Anne-Margaretha is anchored. The trip …