* Places at request * Sunny Sailing Voyage. Board the Eendracht in Cadiz, Spain and take course for the sunny Canary Islands. Leave the winter behind you and sail towards the sun, watching the temperature rising every day until you reach the archipelago – famous for its pleasant climate with great sailing winds. Make use of the beautiful weather, sandy beaches and blue sea before boarding your plane back home, full of new energy to get you through the winter! Open for all Windseekers, minimum age 15 years. Windseekers between 12-15 years welcome if accompanied by an adult.You’ll be sleeping in 4 person cabins. Places in double cabins available for a surcharge of 19,50 euro p.p. per night.
The oldest city in Spain, with a wealth of historic landmarks. Water is never far away, as the old town is built on a narrow stretch of land jutting out into the Mediterranean Sea. Get lost in the Old town with its many narrow, winding streets and visit one of the many parks that dot the city. Its many cathedrals and plazas are also well worth a visit. Go to La Caleta beach, at La Viña, the old fisherman quarter. Go catch a Flamenco concert and feast your taste buds with the fresh sea foods.
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is a cosmopolitan town, the shared capital (with Santa Cruz) of the Canary Islands. Situated on the ‘wet’ north side, the city feels more authentic than the touristy places on the ‘dry’ south side. Las Palmas offers beaches, cheap shopping, culture and excitement with a night life, primarily in the district of Vegueta. Its culture is decidedly Spanish, mixed with influences from all over the world, as Las Palmas’ port has been in operation for centuries.
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (ES)
Dates: 2 December 2017 - 10 December 2017
Embarkation: 16:00 / Disembarkation: 12:00
For Windseekers of all ages, minimum age 15 years (age 12-15 at request)
No sailing experience required!
Official language on board: English and Dutch
Price includes: accommodation and meals, excludes drinks at the bar
Price excludes transportation costs to-and from the ports. Our travel counsellor can advise you and book your transfers
Windseekers need to have a health insurance and a travel insurance
Need to take with you on board: towels
Contact your fellow-Windseekers via Windseeker facebook
You will sleep in a bunk/cabin
Wietze (16) Netherlands
"Teamwork is the key"
Boukje (15) Netherlands
"I felt like a free human. Everything I did felt so good."
Ida (19) Finland
"The best moment was when we crossed the finish line and everybody celebrated together. The tone was simply unforgettable!"
You sail on theEendracht
Adventure, action and fun on the largest three mast-schooner of the Netherlands. The Eendracht's focus is especially on youngsters, but anybody is welcome to sail along! Whatever you choose, you're always contributing to a good cause. The Ship has been …
Hannson Paul, Phil Truchon
Second day ocean sailing in Rendez-Vous 2017, all is going well so far. Yesterday we had to take down all the sails and begin to use our engine towards the next checkpoint due to the lack …
The harbour of Soller is situated beautifully in a small natural bay at the northern side of the island Mallorca. Directly after departure we set the sails and with a southwestern wind 4-5 Bft we sailed to the east side …
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * Leaving A Coruña, you will sail the Bay of Biscay. Its deep waters show us often a lot of sea mammals, such as dolphins and whales.You will visit a lovely …
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * You´ll start this trip in Horta (island Faial) and sail south of Piconone of the easternmost islands of the Azores. On this beautiful island you have the time to hike …
Santiago de Cuba (CU) - Bermuda (BM) - Azores (PT)
13 June - 13 July 2018
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * Immerse yourself in the ocean swell, let everything just go and enjoy the blue sky, ocean life, the peaceful atmosphere and pleasant company. First you'll sail from Santiago de Cuba …
Galápagos Islands (EC) - Panama (PA) - Santiago de Cuba (CU)
19 May - 06 June 2018
* Last place in a female cabin available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * This is a journey with many highlights! You start in the Galápagos Islands, in the port of Santa Cruz, where the Anne-Margaretha is anchored. The trip …