Yoga and Sailing Voyage. Take a relaxing holiday on a sailing Ship in the Canary Islands. Enjoy yoga exercises on board or on the beach, overlooking the magical surroundings of clear blue sea and sub-tropical islands. Connect with nature and yourself and charge your batteries for the coming months. Participating in yoga classes is not mandatory. Yoga mats are not included. Open for all Windseekers, minimum age 15 years. You’ll be sleeping in 4 person cabins. Places in double cabins available for a surcharge of 19,50 euro p.p. per night.
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is a cosmopolitan town, the shared capital (with Santa Cruz) of the Canary Islands. Situated on the ‘wet’ north side, the city feels more authentic than the touristy places on the ‘dry’ south side. Las Palmas offers beaches, cheap shopping, culture and excitement with a night life, primarily in the district of Vegueta. Its culture is decidedly Spanish, mixed with influences from all over the world, as Las Palmas’ port has been in operation for centuries.
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (ES)
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (ES)
Dates: 3 February 2018 - 10 February 2018
Embarkation: 16:00 / Disembarkation: 12:00
For Windseekers of all ages, minimum age 15 years
Windseekers joining: maximum 36
No sailing experience required!
Official language on board: English and Dutch
Price includes: accommodation and meals, excludes drinks at the bar
Price excludes transportation costs to-and from the ports. Our travel counsellor can advise you and book your transfers
Windseekers need to have a health insurance and a travel insurance
Need to take with you on board: towels
Ida (19) Finland
"The best moment was when we crossed the finish line and everybody celebrated together. The tone was simply unforgettable!"
Agathe (26) France
"Discovering how far you can surpass yourself and push your limits out of your comfort zone"
"When anchored at sea in the sun, I had not a care in the world"
You sail on theEendracht
Adventure, action and fun on the largest three mast-schooner of the Netherlands. The Eendracht's focus is especially on youngsters, but anybody is welcome to sail along! Whatever you choose, you're always contributing to a good cause. The Ship has been …
– by Charlotte (26, UK) and Pernille (20, Denmark)
We were lucky as a watch this morning and didn’t go on sail watch until 8am. Some people had to get up to make breakfast but the rest of us enjoyed our lie in and were bright eyed and eager. …
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * Leaving A Coruña, you will sail the Bay of Biscay. Its deep waters show us often a lot of sea mammals, such as dolphins and whales.You will visit a lovely …
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * You´ll start this trip in Horta (island Faial) and sail south of Piconone of the easternmost islands of the Azores. On this beautiful island you have the time to hike …
Santiago de Cuba (CU) - Bermuda (BM) - Azores (PT)
13 June - 13 July 2018
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * Immerse yourself in the ocean swell, let everything just go and enjoy the blue sky, ocean life, the peaceful atmosphere and pleasant company. First you'll sail from Santiago de Cuba …
Galápagos Islands (EC) - Panama (PA) - Santiago de Cuba (CU)
19 May - 06 June 2018
* Last place in a female cabin available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * This is a journey with many highlights! You start in the Galápagos Islands, in the port of Santa Cruz, where the Anne-Margaretha is anchored. The trip …