* Places at request * Get adventurous! Escape the dreadful fall of northern Europe and take course for the sunny south. Board the Eendracht in Dutch city of Rotterdam and embark on an exciting and demanding sailing trip to Cadiz via Ireland. Ther will be no mobile or internet coverage but instead the wind, and waves and your new friends – the trainees and crew of the Eendracht. You will work together to bring the Ship to her destiantion. Will you take this challenge? Open for all Windseekers, minimum age 15 years. Windseekers between 12-15 years welcome if accompanied by an adult. You’ll be sleeping in 4 person cabins. Places in double cabins available for a surcharge of 19,50 euro p.p. per night.
Rotterdam is the largest port of Europe, and a modern, bustling town. Much of the historic city centre was destroyed during World War II, but extensive rebuilding resulted in a modern, multicultural city with many architectural highlights. Rotterdam has excellent cultural facilities and a diverse nightlife; during the summer the city hosts a large number of events. Discover the city by bicycle and go for a coffee in Hotel New York, the former headquarters of the Holland America Line.
The oldest city in Spain, with a wealth of historic landmarks. Water is never far away, as the old town is built on a narrow stretch of land jutting out into the Mediterranean Sea. Get lost in the Old town with its many narrow, winding streets and visit one of the many parks that dot the city. Its many cathedrals and plazas are also well worth a visit. Go to La Caleta beach, at La Viña, the old fisherman quarter. Go catch a Flamenco concert and feast your taste buds with the fresh sea foods.
Dates: 18 November 2017 - 1 December 2017
Embarkation: 10:00 / Disembarkation: 12:00
For Windseekers of all ages, minimum age 15 years (age 12-15 at request)
Windseekers joining: maximum 36
No sailing experience required!
Official language on board: English and Dutch
Price includes: accommodation and meals, excludes drinks at the bar
Price excludes transportation costs to-and from the ports. Our travel counsellor can advise you and book your transfers
Windseekers need to have a health insurance and a travel insurance
Need to take with you on board: towels
Contact your fellow-Windseekers via Windseeker facebook
You will sleep in a bunk/cabin
Axel (23) France
"It is an adventure you don’t want to miss! Being a sailor only takes passion and motivation."
"IT WAS AN ABSOLUTE JOY TO STEER FOR HOURS WHEN THE WIND WAS BLOWING AND EVEN WHEN IT WAS COMPETELY DEAD. I LOVED TO SEE THE SEA, I LOVED THE SILENCE OF THE OCEAN."
You sail on theEendracht
Adventure, action and fun on the largest three mast-schooner of the Netherlands. The Eendracht's focus is especially on youngsters, but anybody is welcome to sail along! Whatever you choose, you're always contributing to a good cause. The Ship has been …
An experience I will put in my backpack and carry with me for the rest of my life
Morgenster, 14 July 2016
– by the Trainees
Arriving in Scheveningen with mixed feelings, the yearning to set sail to this adventure and the knowledge and feeling of the sadness of my girlfriend. I know I'm going to miss her too. After a painful goodbye to the …
We left Alicante yesterday afternoon. With a nice 5 Bft in the back, we had a nice sailing day towards the Islas Baleares. A few minutes ago (22:30 CEST) we dropped anchor in a small harbour on the NW side …
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * Leaving A Coruña, you will sail the Bay of Biscay. Its deep waters show us often a lot of sea mammals, such as dolphins and whales.You will visit a lovely …
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * You´ll start this trip in Horta (island Faial) and sail south of Piconone of the easternmost islands of the Azores. On this beautiful island you have the time to hike …
Santiago de Cuba (CU) - Bermuda (BM) - Azores (PT)
13 June - 13 July 2018
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * Immerse yourself in the ocean swell, let everything just go and enjoy the blue sky, ocean life, the peaceful atmosphere and pleasant company. First you'll sail from Santiago de Cuba …
Galápagos Islands (EC) - Panama (PA) - Santiago de Cuba (CU)
19 May - 06 June 2018
* Last place in a female cabin available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * This is a journey with many highlights! You start in the Galápagos Islands, in the port of Santa Cruz, where the Anne-Margaretha is anchored. The trip …