* Last 2 places available in hammocks – contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Three Festivals Tall Ships Regatta journey! Join the Morgenster in a race against other Tall Ships, Small Ships and Yachts from Dublin to Bordeaux. Hoist the sails, pull the ropes, steer and climb the masts if you dare! Get to know what Tall Ships sailing is all about thanks to the Sail Training program on board. Reach the French town of Bordeaux and enjoy the festivities in harbour, including crew parties, parades and friendly competitions. Make international friends and leave the deck satisfied with yourself and ready for the next adventure of at least 700 seamiles. Open for all ages, minimum age 15 years.
Dublin is the capital and largest city of Ireland. It is located on the east coast, at the mouth of the River Liffey. Founded as a Viking settlement, the Kingdom of Dublin became Ireland's main city. The city has many landmarks and monuments dating back hundreds of years that you can visit. Walk through one of the many parks Dublin offers; it has more green spaces per square kilometer than any other European capital city. Try a Guiness in an Irish pub, brewed in Dublin since 1759. Cheers!
Bordeaux is famous for its wine, but the city itself also has a lot to offer. The cathedral, the Place des Quinconces and the Port de La Lune will have you gazing in amazement. The city also has a diverse cultural agenda and a bustling nightlife. To the south of the city you’ll find sandy beaches with enormous dunes that offer great surfing conditions on the waves of the Atlantic ocean. Every two years Bordeaux organizes a harbor festival, with many Tall Ships visiting.
Dates: 3 June 2018 - 16 June 2018
Embarkation: 20:00 / Disembarkation: 10:00
For Windseekers of all ages, minimum age 15 years
Windseekers joining: maximum 36
No sailing experience required!
Official language on board: English
Price includes: accommodation and meals, excludes drinks at the bar
Price excludes transportation costs to-and from the ports. Our travel counsellor can advise you and book your transfers
Windseekers need to have a health insurance and a travel insurance
Need to take with you on board: sleeping bags and towels
Windseekers from the Netherlands need to become member of STAN
French Windseekers need to become member of Les Amis des Grands Voiliers
Annette (18) Denmark
"I have met new people, been up in the mast, seen indescribable sunsets and laughed a lot. Learning how to sail a ship has been the coolest thing I have done so far and I have confidence in what I do now"
Epp (20) Estonia
"The nicest moment WAS ARRIVING TO CADIZ, WHEN WE SAT ON THE MAST WITH THE ENTIRE TEAM, WEARING OUR TEAM SHIRTS AND SINGING LOUDLY TO LET PEOPLE KNOW WE'RE COMING."
Keshan (17) UK
"It was cosy and comfortable, but hard work and exciting."
You sail on theMorgenster
Stop and Stare. This is what Marian and Harry Muter - the owners - had in mind, when people would look upon the Morgenster. And they succeeded. As a result, the Morgenster is a stunning and elegant Ship and a fast …
Morgenster, EU Exchange 2016
Logbook, part three: the Blue Watch
Day 3 – 01/08/2016
Temperature: 22 degrees Celsius
Speed: 4.5 knots
Bearing: 277 degrees
Today we woke up at 3:50 in the morning, put on our clothes and went up on deck. We joined the white …
– by Charlotte (26, UK) and Pernille (20, Denmark)
We were lucky as a watch this morning and didn’t go on sail watch until 8am. Some people had to get up to make breakfast but the rest of us enjoyed our lie in and were bright eyed and eager. …
* Last place available - contact email@example.com before booking * Leaving A Coruña, you will sail the Bay of Biscay. Its deep waters show us often a lot of sea mammals, such as dolphins and whales.You will visit a lovely …
* FULLY BOOKED * You´ll start this trip in Horta (island Faial) and sail south of Piconone of the easternmost islands of the Azores. On this beautiful island you have the time to hike one day. After some days of …
Santiago de Cuba (CU) - Bermuda (BM) - Azores (PT)
13 June - 13 July 2018
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Immerse yourself in the ocean swell, let everything just go and enjoy the blue sky, ocean life, the peaceful atmosphere and pleasant company. First you'll sail from Santiago de Cuba …
Cape Town (ZA) - Saint Martin (FR) - Lunenburg (CA)
29 January - 18 May 2019
In this trip you will cross the Atlantic Ocean from South Africa to the Caribbean and on to Canada. After boarding Picton Castle in Cape Town you will sail North-West to visit Namibia and the island of St. Helena, before …