* Places at request: contact email@example.com before booking * International Exchange during Tall Ships Races: Race 1 – Youth voyage (15-25 years), for any nationality. This voyage will start in Esbjerg (DK) and you will sail to Sunderland (UK) and back to Esbjerg. The Tall Ships Races begin in Sunderland with an opening festival, after which you will race back to Denmark. Besides Sail Training you will also join an intercultural program with games and each day a typical dinner from one of the participating countries. Make international friends, learn how to handle the Ship, stand watch together with your fellow trainees. The beginning and end of this journey is in Esbjerg which means you can buy a return flight. So far the participants come from: Denmark, Netherlands, UK, Sweden, Ireland and France. Open for Windseekers aged 15-25 only, ages 26-28 at request: firstname.lastname@example.org
Esbjerg is a beautiful coastal city in the South-West of Denmark, with the second biggest harbour in Denmark – a lively place full of fishing and shipping activities. You can observe the town's maritime history in its attractions: from the Fisheries- and Maritime Museum, Esbjerg Skibet statue to the Men at Sea monument, everything brings you back to the sea. Visit also the Ribe Vikinge Center, a fun outdoor museum where you will meet the Vikings themselves!
Dates: 6 July 2018 - 20 July 2018
Embarkation: 17:00 / Disembarkation: 10:00
For Windseekers 15-25 years, age 26-28 at request
Windseekers joining: maximum of 35 trainees
No sailing experience required!
Official language on board: English
Price includes: accommodation and meals, excludes drinks at the bar
Price excludes transportation costs to-and from the ports. Our travel counsellor can advise you and book your transfers
Windseekers need to have a health insurance and a travel insurance
Need to take with you on board: sleeping bags and towels
Windseekers from the Netherlands need to become member of STAN
French Windseekers need to become member of Les Amis des Grands Voiliers
Ida (19) Finland
"The best moment was when we crossed the finish line and everybody celebrated together. The tone was simply unforgettable!"
Axel (23) France
"It is an adventure you don’t want to miss! Being a sailor only takes passion and motivation."
Stephanie (42) France
"I LEARNED THAT IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO FIND A NEW PASSION IN LIFE."
You sail on theMorgenster
Stop and Stare. This is what Marian and Harry Muter - the owners - had in mind, when people would look upon the Morgenster. And they succeeded. As a result, the Morgenster is a stunning and elegant Ship and a fast …
Sail training vessel Wylde Swan on her way from Harlingen to Tenerife. On board: crew and trainees.
14 October - 21 November.
After a night of playing with the anchor, it's time to set sail again. Without any sleep, we're preparing our …
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * Leaving A Coruña, you will sail the Bay of Biscay. Its deep waters show us often a lot of sea mammals, such as dolphins and whales.You will visit a lovely …
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * You´ll start this trip in Horta (island Faial) and sail south of Piconone of the easternmost islands of the Azores. On this beautiful island you have the time to hike …
Santiago de Cuba (CU) - Bermuda (BM) - Azores (PT)
13 June - 13 July 2018
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * Immerse yourself in the ocean swell, let everything just go and enjoy the blue sky, ocean life, the peaceful atmosphere and pleasant company. First you'll sail from Santiago de Cuba …
Galápagos Islands (EC) - Panama (PA) - Santiago de Cuba (CU)
19 May - 06 June 2018
* Last place in a female cabin available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * This is a journey with many highlights! You start in the Galápagos Islands, in the port of Santa Cruz, where the Anne-Margaretha is anchored. The trip …