Sail & Climb on Via Ferrata in Loen. This very special voyage will take you on a sailing trip from Bergen to Loen, where you will have the chance to cross a beautiful climbing trail and come back with a lift. After an exciting day of climbing, you will come back to the Ship and set course for Bergen once again. Open to Windseekers aged 12 and older. You can book a guided Via Ferrata tour for Loen at the cost of NOK 1210 (approx. EUR 120).
Bergen is the gateway to the Fjords of Norway and a well-established cruise port. It's an international city packed with history and tradition, a big city with small-town charm and atmosphere. Stroll around old streets and alleyways, and mingle with the crowds at the Fish Market. Saunter along the listed wooden buildings at Bryggen to the old fortress at Bergenhus, or call in at one of Bergen’s museums and galleries. The panoramic views of the city, the fjord and the ocean are breathtaking.
Dates: 9 May 2018 - 13 May 2018
Embarkation: 8:00 / Disembarkation: 17:00
For Windseekers of all ages, minimum age 15 years (age 12-15 at request)
Windseekers joining: maximum 150
No sailing experience required!
Official language on board: English
Price includes: accommodation and meals, excludes drinks at the bar
Price excludes transportation costs to-and from the ports. Our travel counsellor can advise you and book your transfers
Windseekers need to have a health insurance and a travel insurance
Need to take with you on board: sleeping bags and towels
French Windseekers need to become member of Les Amis des Grands Voiliers
"When anchored at sea in the sun, I had not a care in the world"
Tan (17) Turkey
"If you believe and push yourself there is nothing you can't do."
Cinematic action! Norway's largest sailing vessel looks like a real film set: The Statsraad Lehmkuhl has an impressive and romantic appearance with the length of 98 metres and over 2000 m² of sail - you'd better roll up your sleeves! …
Morgenster, EU Exchange 2016
Logbook, part two: the White Watch
Day 2 – 31/7/2016
Today started with breakfast and Happy Hour (cleaning time). After that we went to the beach! The Spanish people gave a presentation about their country. They drew Spain in …
– by Charlotte (26, UK) and Pernille (20, Denmark)
We were lucky as a watch this morning and didn’t go on sail watch until 8am. Some people had to get up to make breakfast but the rest of us enjoyed our lie in and were bright eyed and eager. …
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Leaving A Coruña, you will sail the Bay of Biscay. Its deep waters show us often a lot of sea mammals, such as dolphins and whales.You will visit a lovely …
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * You´ll start this trip in Horta (island Faial) and sail south of Piconone of the easternmost islands of the Azores. On this beautiful island you have the time to hike …
Santiago de Cuba (CU) - Bermuda (BM) - Azores (PT)
13 June - 13 July 2018
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Immerse yourself in the ocean swell, let everything just go and enjoy the blue sky, ocean life, the peaceful atmosphere and pleasant company. First you'll sail from Santiago de Cuba …
Galápagos Islands (EC) - Panama (PA) - Santiago de Cuba (CU)
19 May - 06 June 2018
* Last place in a female cabin available - contact email@example.com before booking * This is a journey with many highlights! You start in the Galápagos Islands, in the port of Santa Cruz, where the Anne-Margaretha is anchored. The trip …