|Windseeker has an Internship waiting for you, right in the Amsterdam City Centre.
- Challenging and fascinating work – from updating the Windseeker Web Site to taking pictures onsite. During your internship you’ll likely visit several Tall Ships.
- Guidance for your research project – Windseeker believes in personal development and learning experiences. This belief is at the root of the company: to enable young people to push their limits and develop their skills on board a Tall Ship. At Windseeker you can trust in actual coaching for your research assignment.
- Run your own projects – Take the initiative, grab your responsibilities, and make the most of your opportunities by managing projects by yourself, or in collaboration with a co-worker. For example: internal process optimization, writing and executing a Marketing plan, doing research on Tall Ship perception under youths, and more…
- A look behind the scenes – of a small, transparent company. You won’t find tighty defined tasks and responsibilities at Windseeker. We do stuff together, and we do it well. Failure does not exist. In stead, we learn how to do things better.
- A good working atmosphere – we are used to working hard when necessary (which is often), but we also make time for ‘gezelligheid’. That’s a Dutch thing…
- An internship compensation – which will not even begin to cover the cost of your stay in Amsterdam. Sorry…
- A place to live – onboard the Ship Brandaris, very affordable for Amsterdam prices.
What we’re looking for
- You follow an education that fits well with Windseeker’s activities. Small Business, Tourism, Online Multimedia, potentially Education.
- You’re a digital native with established computer skills: Office, Windows, some image processing. Some experience with the WordPress CMS is a plus.
- Excellent English skills, both oral and written.
Does this capture your imagination? Do you think you’ll get something out of this adventure, and can you bring something to the table? Then send your resume and a motivation to email@example.com re: internship.