Welcome to the information and booking pages for the Tall Ships Races – Aarhus 2019
Race 2: Bergen – Aarhus, 23 July – 3 August 2019
READY TO BOOK? CLICK HERE – or keep reading for details.
You can choose your preferred vessel out of the following ones. Later – during the booking process – we will ask you to indicate your first, second and third choice. Please be aware that while we will try our best to get you on board one of your favorite vessels, in some cases this may not be possible.
Below the overview of the vessels – click on the pictures for more details.
|Atyla (A)||Blue Clipper (B)||Grossherzogin Elisabeth (A)|
|LOA (A)||Statsraad Lehmkuhl (A)||Sorlandet (A)|
Click on the link below to start the booking process.
Important. Please make sure you fill out both forms. One will follow the other:
– Booking Form: personal details necessary for your registration (note: scanned passport copy needed – it will be deleted 6 weeks after your journey. If you have problems uploading it try making the size smaller).
– Health Form: information on your health and diet which needs to be considered by the ship’s crew.
In the “Anything else we need to know?” field indicate:
– your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of vessels,
– which leg would you prefer to sail (Cruise in Company / Race 2),
– whether you’d like to sail with a friend (include their full name, please),
– and anything else you’d like us to know.
Included in that fee are:
– Sailing on a Ship with Sail Training experience.
– Transfer from Aarhus to Bergen.
– Two nights on board the Ship with breakfast included when in port.
– Crew activities in port of arrival, including Crew Parade and Crew Party
Important: You must obtain your own travel insurance (or have a medical insurance which covers medical costs in Norway).
Wondering what to pack for the Sail Training journey? Check out the Kitlist and be sure you’ve got everything you need!
Email email@example.com or call +31 6 827 90 115
* As of May 27th – the following ships are no longer available: