Welcome to the information and booking pages for the Tall Ships Races – Bergen 2019
READY TO BOOK? CLICK HERE – or keep reading for details.
Sail Training, Tall Ships Races and the Ships
Click here to see the presentation about what to expect on board. There are also a lot of pictures of each vessel, both inside and out – perhaps they will help you to choose which one you want to sail!
You can choose your preferred vessel out of the following ones. Later – during the booking process – we will ask you to indicate your first, second and third choice. Please be aware that while we will try our best to get you on board one of your favorite vessels, in some cases this may not be possible.
Below the overview of the currently available vessels – click on the pictures for more details.
Last places available:
Race 2: Bergen – Aarhus, 23 July – 3 August 2019
Click on the link below to start the booking process.
Important. Please make sure you fill out both forms. One will follow the other:
– Booking Form: personal details necessary for your registration (note: scanned passport copy needed – it will be deleted 6 weeks after your journey. Please make sure the file is less than 1Mb in size).
– Health Form: information on your health and diet which needs to be considered by the ship’s crew.
In the “Anything else we need to know?” field indicate
– your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of vessels,
– which languages you speak,
– which leg would you prefer to sail (Cruise in Company / Race 2),
– whether you’d like to sail with a friend (include their full name, please),
– the names of the people who you have recruited (if applicable),
– and anything else you’d like us to know.
After you have completed your registration we will send you an invoice for 3500 NOK for your trainee place.
Included in that fee are:
– Sailing on a Ship with Sail Training experience.
– Transfer from Bergen to Fredrikstad (for Cruise in Company) or from Aarhus to Bergen (Race 2).
– Two nights on board the Ship with breakfast included when in port.
– Crew activities in port of arrival, including Crew Parade and Crew Party.
Obligatory travel insurance is not included! You must obtain it on your own. Windseeker recommends Topsail Insurance who specialize in Tall Ships Sailing. Click here for Topsail Insurance website.
Wondering what to pack for the Sail Training journey? Check out the Kitlist and be sure you’ve got everything you need!
Email email@example.com or call +31 6 827 90 115