An exciting part-time (3-4 days a week) opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join a small, vibrant and multicultural team operating from an office-boat near the centre of Amsterdam. The job will involve a combination of office-based work as well as travel to schools and businesses in the Netherlands. There will also be the opportunity to join voyages on board the Tall Ships as a mentor to the trainees.
The Windseeker foundation is a registered charity committed to helping youth gain access to exciting educational projects aboard some of the finest Tall Ships in the world.
Currently Windseeker is developing an online, guided fundraising programme (The Dinghy Programme) to assist candidates fundraise the necessary amount to ensure their participation in Sail Training and Educational projects aboard Tall Ships. Key skill areas of development include: communication, personal development, self-confidence, networking skills and independence.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. To lead the further development of the Dinghy program.
2. To recruit and train coaches for the program.
3. To monitor and ensure smooth delivery of the program.
4. To market the program to existing clients and to seek out new clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
1. Fluency (both verbal and written) in Dutch and English.
3. Flexibility as the job will involve some evening and weekend work.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to work within a team.
6. Good record keeping and administrative skills.
7. Some previous experience as an educator/trainer/coach.
1. Personal experience of a fundraising programme.
2. Project management experience.
1. Dependent on experience
2. Self -employed (ZZP) also welcome to apply.
Start date: ASAP
Please apply with CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org