The Windseeker foundation is a charity that has been set up to develop non-formal educational programmes aboard some of the finest tall ships in the world.
An exciting full-time opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join a small, vibrant and multicultural team located on our office-boat located near the centre of Amsterdam. The job will involve a combination of office-based work as well as travel to schools and businesses in the Netherlands. There will also be the opportunity to join voyages on board the Tall Ships as a mentor to the trainees.
The Windseeker vision is that non-formal education is essential in supporting and empowering youth to make a change in the world. The team are looking for someone to align with this vision and help promote our core values of Inclusion, Connection, Empowerment, Adventure and Investment in Youth to inspire and unite people regardless of background.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. To lead the development of existing partnerships with schools in the Netherlands on a variety of different projects ranging from initial short 2-hour taster voyages on the Waddenzee to two-week international voyages with an environmental educational component aboard Tall Ships.
2. To implement and execute good sales of the above projects to existing clients
3. To research and attract other clients for the above projects both within the Netherlands and Internationally.
4. To assist in project coordination, development, implementation and trainee recruitment.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
1. A passion for utilising non formal education for youth development. (Further onsite training aboard tall ships will be possible.)
2. Fluency (both verbal and written) in Dutch and English. (Office language and Admin language is English.)
3. Proven track record in account management.
5. Flexibility, as there will be some evening and weekend work
6. Excellent interpersonal skills.
7. Ability to work within a team.
8. Good record-keeping and administrative skills.
9. Sales and Marketing experience.
10. Great presentation skills and the ability to enthuse , motivate and inspire youth.
1. Dependent on experience
2. Self -employed (ZZP) also welcome to apply.
Start date: ASAP
Please apply with CV and covering letter to email@example.com