* Places at request * Cross the Caribbean Sea in this epic voyage from Grenada to Colombia. Get yourself an early Christmas gift and escape the busy pre-holidays season to sail on a Tall Ship. Embark on the Christian Radich in Grenada and set course east, along the north coast of South America, before reaching Cartagena. Enjoy the blue sea, white beaches and tropical wildlife, while taking a perfect break from the cold northern fall. Open for all Windseekers, minimum age 18 years. (Age 15-18 accompanied by an adult). Book together with the previous voyage for 10% off the total price!
Grenada is an island-state composed of a main island, Grenada, and six smaller islands. Located in the Southeastern Caribbean Sea it hosts more than a hundred thousand inhabitants. The capital city, Saint George's, is surrounded by a hillside of an old volcano crater and a pretty big harbor. Those islands are well known tourist destinations because of the beautiful waters, astonishing landscapes and local culture. So, take your hiking shoes and go for walk to the top of the old volcano!
Cartagena is the fifth-largest city of Colombia and is located on the northern coast of the country.
The city has the biggest navy basic of the Caribbean. Around the city there are a lot of buildings of defence like the castle, city walls around the Old City and the fort of San Jose and San Fenando. In addition, there are a lot of colonial things to see and a lot of touristic activities.
Dates: 10 December 2017 - 19 December 2017
Embarkation: 19:00 / Disembarkation: 10:00
For Windseekers of all ages, minimum age 18 years (age 15-18 at request)
No sailing experience required!
Official language on board: English
Price includes: accommodation and meals, excludes drinks at the bar
Price excludes transportation costs to-and from the ports. Our travel counsellor can advise you and book your transfers
Windseekers need to have a health insurance and a travel insurance
Need to take with you on board: sleeping bags and towels
Contact your fellow-Windseekers via Windseeker facebook
"When anchored at sea in the sun, I had not a care in the world"
Samantha (18) Australia
"I have learned that despite my small size, I can do anything if I put my mind to it."
You sail on theChristian Radich
Christian Radich is a sturdy and fast Norwegian windjammer who has won multiple races. Among others, she is the winner of the Tall Ships' Races 2005 and came first in 2006 during the legendary 50th Anniversary Tall Ships' Race from …
Hannson Paul, Phil Truchon
Second day ocean sailing in Rendez-Vous 2017, all is going well so far. Yesterday we had to take down all the sails and begin to use our engine towards the next checkpoint due to the lack …
Ships left the port of Lisbon yesterday. Race 2- from Lisbon to Cadiz is on!
We had a very good start on the second leg of the Tall Ships Races off Lisbon yesterday evening and are now approaching the first waypoint …
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Leaving A Coruña, you will sail the Bay of Biscay. Its deep waters show us often a lot of sea mammals, such as dolphins and whales.You will visit a lovely …
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * You´ll start this trip in Horta (island Faial) and sail south of Piconone of the easternmost islands of the Azores. On this beautiful island you have the time to hike …
Santiago de Cuba (CU) - Bermuda (BM) - Azores (PT)
13 June - 13 July 2018
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Immerse yourself in the ocean swell, let everything just go and enjoy the blue sky, ocean life, the peaceful atmosphere and pleasant company. First you'll sail from Santiago de Cuba …
Galápagos Islands (EC) - Panama (PA) - Santiago de Cuba (CU)
19 May - 06 June 2018
* Last place in a female cabin available - contact email@example.com before booking * This is a journey with many highlights! You start in the Galápagos Islands, in the port of Santa Cruz, where the Anne-Margaretha is anchored. The trip …