* NO PLACES AVAILABLE ANYMORE * Start the New Year right, by joining this trip on the Oosterschelde. Visit not one, but two beautiful archipelagos: the Canary Islands and Cape Verde. Bring the 100 year old Ship to her winter destination and enjoy the sunny weather, far from the European winter. This is a delivery journey, so the stops in ports will be few, instead you will sail a lot to reach your destination. Perfect for a one week vacation, to recharge your batteries after the busy Chrismas season!Open to Windseekers of 15 years and older.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife is the shared capital of the Canary Islands, together with Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. The central square Plaza de España is a real eye-catcher, situated between the ocean and the old, bustling city centre. Lose yourself in the crowded alleys, find a spot on one of the terraces, or leave town and discover the rugged volcanic landscape. The museum of Nature and Man is worth a visit. Chances are you’ll find pilot whales in the waters around Tenerife, so keep an eye out!
Sal is one of the three sandy eastern islands of the Cape Verde archipelago, together with Boa Vista and Maio. The island is a dream destination for windsurfing enthusiasts, due to its sandy beaches and persistent winds. Tourism is on the rise in Cape Verde, but outside of the beach resort of Santa Maria the island retains its relaxed feel. Explore the quiet streets with their brightly colored houses, the blue eye cave, and the saline flats. The sun shines 350 days a year, so bring sunscreen!
Santa Cruz de Tenerife (ES)
Dates: 2 January 2018 - 10 January 2018
Embarkation: 10:00 / Disembarkation: 9:00
For Windseekers of all ages, minimum age 15 years
Windseekers joining: maximum 24
No sailing experience required!
Official language on board: English
Price includes: accommodation and meals, excludes drinks at the bar
Price excludes transportation costs to-and from the ports. Our travel counsellor can advise you and book your transfers
Windseekers need to have a health insurance and a travel insurance
Need to take with you on board: towels
Epp (20) Estonia
"The nicest moment WAS ARRIVING TO CADIZ, WHEN WE SAT ON THE MAST WITH THE ENTIRE TEAM, WEARING OUR TEAM SHIRTS AND SINGING LOUDLY TO LET PEOPLE KNOW WE'RE COMING."
Jet (31) Netherlands
"As crew, there is nothing better then standing back and seeing the trainees do all the work and do it perfectly!"
Boukje (15) Netherlands
"I felt like a free human. Everything I did felt so good."
You sail on theOosterschelde
An adventurous classic; stepping on board this monumental beauty is like stepping into another world. The atmosphere on board the Oosterschelde is one filled with history and adventure. The classical interior and brass polished details make you feel right at …
The harbour of Soller is situated beautifully in a small natural bay at the northern side of the island Mallorca. Directly after departure we set the sails and with a southwestern wind 4-5 Bft we sailed to the east side …
All the things to do: maintenance on board, going for a walk down town, having a beach day, taking a taxi around the island, exploring neighbouring islands by ferry, going out to eat and drink... A jolly good time it was …
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Leaving A Coruña, you will sail the Bay of Biscay. Its deep waters show us often a lot of sea mammals, such as dolphins and whales.You will visit a lovely …
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * You´ll start this trip in Horta (island Faial) and sail south of Piconone of the easternmost islands of the Azores. On this beautiful island you have the time to hike …
Santiago de Cuba (CU) - Bermuda (BM) - Azores (PT)
13 June - 13 July 2018
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Immerse yourself in the ocean swell, let everything just go and enjoy the blue sky, ocean life, the peaceful atmosphere and pleasant company. First you'll sail from Santiago de Cuba …
Galápagos Islands (EC) - Panama (PA) - Santiago de Cuba (CU)
19 May - 06 June 2018
* Last place in a female cabin available - contact email@example.com before booking * This is a journey with many highlights! You start in the Galápagos Islands, in the port of Santa Cruz, where the Anne-Margaretha is anchored. The trip …