* FULLY BOOKED * Ready, set, race! Join Lord Nelson as she embarks on an intense race from Liverpool, around the Way Points on the Irish Sea, to Dublin. Enjoy the close racing with other Tall Ships, Small Ships and Yachts before entering the final harbour. There, multiple events will await you, from the Crew Parade, friendly sports competitions, award ceremony and finally a Crew Party where you will have the chance to exchange your sea stories with participants from all over the world! * All of Lord Nelson trainee places are subsidised through continuous fundraising, however if you would like to pay the full cost for your voyage please refer to the Full Cost price listed above. Open for abled and disabled trainees. Minimum age 16 years. More info: email@example.com Prices in GBP: £1,040 and £1,600.
Liverpool enjoys ‘The most splendid setting of any English city’, the city lies in the bay of the Irish Sea. The city has long been on the forefront of maritime and industrial development, and boasts several UNESCO World Heritage sites, so there’s plenty to see and do. Find a map and visit the many landmarks & museums, or spend some time at the most impressive waterfront of the world. When the sun sets Liverpool’s vibrant nightlife will keep you entertained every night of the year!
Dublin is the capital and largest city of Ireland. It is located on the east coast, at the mouth of the River Liffey. Founded as a Viking settlement, the Kingdom of Dublin became Ireland's main city. The city has many landmarks and monuments dating back hundreds of years that you can visit. Walk through one of the many parks Dublin offers; it has more green spaces per square kilometer than any other European capital city. Try a Guiness in an Irish pub, brewed in Dublin since 1759. Cheers!
Dates: 27 May 2018 - 3 June 2018
Embarkation: 14:00 / Disembarkation: 9:00
For Windseekers of all ages, minimum age 16 years
Windseekers joining: maximum 50
No sailing experience required!
Official language on board: English
Price includes: accommodation and meals, excludes drinks at the bar
Price excludes transportation costs to-and from the ports. Our travel counsellor can advise you and book your transfers
Windseekers need to have a health insurance and a travel insurance
Need to take with you on board: towels
Annette (18) Denmark
"I have met new people, been up in the mast, seen indescribable sunsets and laughed a lot. Learning how to sail a ship has been the coolest thing I have done so far and I have confidence in what I do now"
Boukje (15) Netherlands
"I felt like a free human. Everything I did felt so good."
Max (17) Germany
"The wind increased and when we took down some sails, I felt the adrenalin rush through my body"
You sail on theLord Nelson
Unique in its kind. The Lord Nelson is a pioneer in the sailing community. The Lord Nelson and the Tenacious are the only two tall ships in the world designed and built to enable people of all physical disabilities to …
I wrote this before my 'after-breakfast-nap' on the last day of sailing:
"It's the last day of sailing at the Statsraad Lehmkuhl, The Tall Ships Races. We are coming closer to the finishing line and I am finally writing something. I'm …
Windseeker has an Internship waiting for you, right in the Amsterdam City Centre.
Challenging and fascinating work – from updating the Windseeker Web Site to taking pictures onsite. During your internship you’ll likely visit several Tall Ships.
Guidance for …
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Leaving A Coruña, you will sail the Bay of Biscay. Its deep waters show us often a lot of sea mammals, such as dolphins and whales.You will visit a lovely …
* Last places available - contact email@example.com before booking * You´ll start this trip in Horta (island Faial) and sail south of Piconone of the easternmost islands of the Azores. On this beautiful island you have the time to hike …
Santiago de Cuba (CU) - Bermuda (BM) - Azores (PT)
13 June - 13 July 2018
* Last places available - contact firstname.lastname@example.org before booking * Immerse yourself in the ocean swell, let everything just go and enjoy the blue sky, ocean life, the peaceful atmosphere and pleasant company. First you'll sail from Santiago de Cuba …
Galápagos Islands (EC) - Panama (PA) - Santiago de Cuba (CU)
19 May - 06 June 2018
* Last place in a female cabin available - contact email@example.com before booking * This is a journey with many highlights! You start in the Galápagos Islands, in the port of Santa Cruz, where the Anne-Margaretha is anchored. The trip …